Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am back!

It has been almost a year since the days of The Firm season 1. Kind of ashamed of myself for not updating my blog despite it was an eventful year. Caught up with too many things but yes, it is still only an excuse.

Why am i back again? Tonight, i digged out some DVDs and watched the movie "The Inconvenient Truth". It is such a great movie (which might be a boring one for some people)! The message conveyed in the movie inspired me to write again and to share my thoughts. Al Gore's presentation on global warming has really ignite me that the world is changing without waiting for us to act. Either we change the world or the world will change you.

I do not know why but i tend to always embrace the messages in a movie into business sense. There are just so many lessons we could learn from a movie to not only improve our personal lives but also improve the way we do business.

I do sincerely hope. No! i should not hope . I should act and will try my best to be committed to share my thoughts again.

Whether anyone will be listening to me? i am not sure. The intention is to share. I take it as a personal obligation to make our world better.

Starting tomorrow i will start with my 1st thoughts!!

Keng Teck, don't disappoint yourself!!

No comments: